- The ActivaDose® II has two controls to operate dose and current, with optional push-knob or turn capabilities.
- High-contrast display indicates dose, time and current.
- Automatic current ramp-up and ramp-down for maximum comfort.
- Dose range from 0 to 80 mA-min with 0.1 mA-min increments.
- Includes visual indicators and audible alerts for resistance limit, dose and current limits, and electrode reject.
- Time calculations are performed automatically and recalculated if dose and current settings are changed, or with pause/restart.
- Increased circuit efficiency for longer battery life.
- More power than dual-channel devices for better penetration; up to 80 volts.
- Improved display for better contrast and line of sight.
- Includes Controller, 2 lead wires, 2 9-Volt Batteries, and an Instruction Manual.
*** A PRESCRIPTION IS REQUIRED UNLESS YOU ARE A HEALTH PROFESSIONAL OR RESELLER. PLEASE FAX TO 1-866-682-7756 OR EMAIL TO SALES@TENSPRODUCTS.COM ***