About this item
- THIS PILLOW IS DESIGNED TO HELP CORRECT SPINAL POSTURE OF THE NECK. The concave center cradles the head as the cervical roll supports the neck. Helps restore the proper curvature of the spine. This product is commonly used to help treat a variety of conditions affecting the neck and shoulders.
- A VERY FIRM PILLOW: Tri-Core must be FIRM to provide therapeutic benefits. For the most aggressive correction, choose Standard Firm option. This pillow is NOT a soft comfort pillow and you may need to adjust to the pillow over several weeks.
- CHOOSE A SIZE: Most men and taller women prefer the full size pillow. Most women, petite men, and children over 10 prefer the Midsize. Most children 6-10 and petite women prefer the petite size. IMPORTANT: It may take time to adjust. The pillow is working to help restore proper posture during sleep
- YOU MAY NEED TO ADJUST to the pillow over several weeks. Immediate overuse may increase neck pain. Most users who slowly ease their way into orthopedic correction achieve the best results. Alternate between Tri-Core and current pillow while your body adjusts. The shaped center is NOT FOR SIDE SLEEPING.
- USING A CORRECTIVE PILLOW CAN EASE PAIN from tension headaches, neck injury, and arthritis. MADE IN USA. Tri-Core Standard Firm 24 x 16 inches. Nonallergenic, 100 percent virgin polyester fiber fill. Item FIB-2001. Cover 50/50 cotton/polyester blend. Fits standard size pillow case.